Dirty Harry said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Dirty Harry said:
Colin Bell,
Dave Watson,
Mike Doyle,
Paul Lake,
Nicky Reid.

Not being funny mate - BUT, Nicky Reid ahead of Buzzer and Franny? I dont think so...........................Paul Lake - what could have been, but that doesnt make him a legend.

-- Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:37 am --

KennyG said:
Tevez is in my top 5, made a vital contribution in our progress, true he has damaged his reputation but goals dhouldnt be ignored, he has done more than silva thus far but silva will be a legend. Bell, lee, summerbee, young, doyle in terms of history, more recently david white, goater, swp, quinn and lake no doubt but for injury

'HISTORY' is what makes legend. Tevez? Fuck off.....................

-- Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:40 am --

Mugatu said:
Joe Corrigan. My first hero as a child in the 80's and my inspiration to be a keeper.

After that:

Peter Reid

Paul Stewart

Imre Varadi

Steve Redmond

Though this list changes by the week to be honest.

PAUL STEWART???????? You havin a laff?! Come on pal - LEGEND geddit,L.E.G.E.N.D.

-- Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:41 am --

dobingsdobber said:
Tueart
Summerbee of the Michael Variety
Trautmann
Revie
Kinkladze

Yep, of course Tueart was more of a legend than The King............yeah right.

-- Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:42 am --

Kun Aguero said:
Jo
Corradi
Berti
Samarass
Vassell

Seriously

Silva
Balotelli
Aguero
Hart
Yaya

Seriously..............you cannot be serious.

-- Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 am --

bennyboy said:
Bell.
Young.
Summerbee.
Doyle.
Oakes.

correct

'Not being funny mate', but it says 'YOUR' top 5 City legends, Nicky Reid was to me, I idolised him and was gutted when he went, even went down to the ground to let some 'steam off', first and only time I've ever done that, so ;-).

Gay?

I am glad someone included Roy Paul. Hard as nails, made NDJ look a wuss, and anyone who hold the FA Cup up at Wembley deserves legendary status. When City lost the 1955 Cup Final (most of the game with 10 men), he made damn sure we came back in '56 and won.

When the late Roy Clarke used to conduct tours round Maine Road, he told such a group that I was in that in one game, when Clarkey had had an indifferent first half, Paul picked him up, brandished his fist in Clarke's face, and threatened to give him a beating unless he bucked his ideas up. Clarke said he was terrified, but showed a distinct improvement in the second half....

Now that's what I call captaincy.

always enjoyed watching kinkladze, need to try and get a ticket for a game but seem to be sold out, not sure if jim could get one.

As there was no way for a newbee to start a post, I did a search for Huckerby and this post was top of the list, so here goes...

The Capital Canaries are pleased to announce that they will be holding a Book Signing and Q&A Session with Norwich/Coventry/Manchester (delete as applicable!) City legend Darren Huckerby on Thursday 24th November 2011.

All London based Man City fans are welcome to attend, but due to strict venue capacity limits please can you reply via the link on our website if you wish to come along.

For more details please visit our website: http://bit.ly/HucksInTheCity.

Good luck tonight in Europe, about time someone beat Napoli at their place, and see you in Manchester in a couple of weeks (please take it easy on us, it could easily end up double figures with out current leaky defence)!

warpig said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Blue>Red said:
Im 20, and would have this exact list, apart from swapping elano for dickov. Considering Micah still plays for us its hard to term him legend till he doesnt, but the fact hes been playing for a fair portion of my city supporting life and turned out to be as good as he is now gets him in there

Elano in any list is so ludicrous it's scary. But I suppose it is just somebody's opinion.

agreed. you cant see him being inducted into the hall of fame at any point can you.

Well if we had a Hall of Fame from August to late September players he would be bang on for a spot

Of all time in no order....

Bell
Doyle
Tueart
Trautman
Lee

Of my lifetime...

Goater
Rosler
Kinkladze
Quinn
SWP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.