Your top 5 City moments of the decade?

Yaya semi against that lot
Yaya FA Cup Final
The 6: 1
93:20
Laporte at Brighton.

The thread on the best moments of the decade has 6 pages and the thread on our worst mistakes of the decade has 16 pages.

Our best decade ever. Haha

I think Edins goal to make it 2-2 is always forgot about but it was a massive moment because we were gone at that time . That is defo in my top 3

I think Edins goal to make it 2-2 is always forgot about but it was a massive moment because we were gone at that time . That is defo in my top 3

It was important but to be honest at that moment I felt nothing. I just thought it would all be pointless.

My most celebrated goal after Aguero was definitely Nasri’s at Wembley. The whole end went crazy at that one. Brilliant scenes.

It was important but to be honest at that moment I felt nothing. I just thought it would all be pointless.

My most celebrated goal after Aguero was definitely Nasri’s at Wembley. The whole end went crazy at that one. Brilliant scenes.

Probably the most celebrated goal at Wembley for me. Still buzzing after celebrating Yayas amazing strike and then bang 2-1. That’s what footballs about. That kind of buzz and excitement will probably be gone with VAR

Probably the most celebrated goal at Wembley for me. Still buzzing after celebrating Yayas amazing strike and then bang 2-1. That’s what footballs about. That kind of buzz and excitement will probably be gone with VAR
It has gone. For me anyway. Ill never lose myself in a goal celebration again. Even a worldy like nasris, because as good as that goal was id be afraid of it being pulled back for an offence 5 mins before

It has gone. For me anyway. Ill never lose myself in a goal celebration again. Even a worldy like nasris, because as good as that goal was id be afraid of it being pulled back for an offence 5 mins before

Which is why next decade, in a thread like this, there won’t be many match moments listed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.