Your transfers this summer. Your budget 200m

Lol. You don't say!
I was going along the "Bit of fun" using transfermarkt valuations as quoted at the start. Didn't realise it was meant to be serious!

There is serious there is fun and then there is just nuts

Let’s ignore the buying side as it’s a bit of fun so will ignore the fact clubs won’t sell let alone at those prices and the fact Sancho doesn’t want to come

Lets look at the sell side no one is paying really anything for Mendy Pedro seems as good as sold for half that figure

Sterling Bernardo and Cancelo can only go to the elite clubs the ones saddled with debt who have no money plus why are we getting rid of our best players

Also why do you want Havertz

Haaland 150m(try to get him for something more like 130-140) and Nuno Mendez with the rest.

Grealish fantastic and possible if we sold(bernado and remaining sane money perhaps?).

200m

Out
Rodri 63m
Harrison 13m
Mendy 18m
Laporte 40.5m

324.5m

In

Nuno Mendes Sporting 36m LB
Boubakary Soumare 25m DM
Ben White 25m CB
Alexander Isak 36m F
Erling Haaland 117m F
Jude Bellingham 49.5m M

251.5m spent, though some of the prices on that site are low.

I have bought players with a long term plan in mind but all could play right away.

A striker of maximum age of 25.
If Laporte goes a new CB good enough to start on basis stones Dias won’t stay fit forever.
A new dynamic and quick winger/attacker.
A long term replacement for Fernandinho.
Left back.

basically, grealish is just not what we need (lb and dm bigger priorities) and Kane is the wrong choice

200m

Out
Rodri 63m
Harrison 13m
Mendy 18m
Laporte 40.5m

324.5m

In

Nuno Mendes Sporting 36m LB
Boubakary Soumare 25m DM
Ben White 25m CB
Alexander Isak 36m F
Erling Haaland 117m F
Jude Bellingham 49.5m M

251.5m spent, though some of the prices on that site are low.

I have bought players with a long term plan in mind but all could play right away.

Ben white who is going to for 50 to Arsenal

This thread should be titled "ungrateful, entitled, supporters who would rather play FUT than support the players who've won us three titles in 4 years".

The desperation to get rid of some of our players, particularly sterling, really fucks me off.
Oh wind it in...its the whole point of the thread.

This thread should be titled "ungrateful, entitled, supporters who would rather play FUT than support the players who've won us three titles in 4 years".

The desperation to get rid of some of our players, particularly sterling, really fucks me off.

What's FUT?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.