Your unsung hero of the season...

CityCTID said:
Roberto Mancini
tumblr_ltjbteUjUQ1qdx835o1_1280.jpg

Tevez..............................

But really Gareth Barry
No other fans actually rate him which i find amazing(they must of based it on England's abysmal World Cup) If they watched him every week like we do they would see what a class player he is
Essential to our team

Clichy. After the game against the rags, many people took notice and said to me ' I didn't know he was that good'. Just because he isn't in the headlines doesn't mean he doesn't play an intregal part in how we play.

Outside of the club: richards, zaba, lescott, clichy, barry
by us? hmm nasri was under appreciated until the chelsea goal despite putting in a number of key performances. Opinion of balotelli has massively dropped after the red card but he has been crucial in parts of the season.

you won't know him, my unsung hero is my brother Nick, always has been always will be, season in season out, year in year out (wont tell him as he sympathises each week for Stockport County - pillock!!)

kippaxwarrior said:
Tevez..............................

But really Gareth Barry
No other fans actually rate him which i find amazing(they must of based it on England's abysmal World Cup) If they watched him every week like we do they would see what a class player he is
Essential to our team

magnificent on Monday, You have to be at a game to see what he does, telly just a poor substitute fo the real thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.