Your Warning Level: [1]

leighton said:
Whats classed as a warning on the site these days? Is it all a little bit too PC now. Some people have different views and air them as they would in the real world.

If Ric threatens you with some sort of physical manipulation, you've had it.

Of course back in the day you used to get a bollocking, the internet version of a clip round the ear if you like.

Nowadays you get a fookin ASBO warning level, and does it stop em? Does it fook, they wear it like a fookin badge of honour the little bastids.

Society is off down the fookin shitter!

Suggest a BM Community Service Forum, where all 'misunderstood and socially excluded' members in brightly coloured waistcoats might pick up dog shit and cack-handedly plant busy lizzies....

johnny on the spot said:
Suggest a BM Community Service Forum, where all 'misunderstood and socially excluded' members in brightly coloured waistcoats might pick up dog shit and cack-handedly plant busy lizzies....

And purple DMs right????

de niro said:
you must have been warned in the past, how long have you noticed the 1 in your profile?

Hmm i've only just noticed it as i only go in my user control panel once in a bluemoon lol.

Matty said:
Challenger1978 said:
I've just been looking at my user control panel and noticed that i've got a warning level of [1]. So what exacterly is that then ?, am i on the verge of being banned or does it mean i've just been told off ?.
You were warned on the 16th May 2009, I can't tell you what you were warned for though. It's not that I don't want to tell you it's just there's no note accompanying the warning to let me know why it was issued.

Ahh right i know what it was for know, i still don't agree why i got it but its water under the bridge now so feck it. The only reason i asked was because i didnt know how much shit i was in, as in i didnt know what the levels were.

mine was issued today..... its big brother spying on the sheep,,, why set up a forum, and ban people for a spat? its going to happen with so many differ views and opinions.. shheeeepp

mcfc78 said:
mine was issued today..... its big brother spying on the sheep,,, why set up a forum, and ban people for a spat? its going to happen with so many differ views and opinions.. shheeeepp

BM is one of the most tolerant forums going. If you don't like it there are plenty of others you could go on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.