Your Worst 3 England Players :)

1. Ashley Young - for 4 performances of such staggering ineptitude he should be hauled before the courts for the crime of describing himself as a footballer.

2. Wayne Rooney - Once again, against world-class opposition, fatboy produced nothing. Nadda. Zilch.

3. Brave Scotty Parker The Fraud - for his inability to play a ball in a forward direction, all round headless-chicken displays, neat side parting and old style boots. A special mention also to him being yards off the pace yet bravely running about and getting tired.

rooney - totally ineffective and definitely not world class.

henderson - how the fuck, i mean really how the fuck, does this bag of shite get anywhere an england squad let alone get game time?

young - utter shite. exposed as a totally useless diving **** who can't even hit the target from 12 yards out.

special mention to hodgson for his mind boggling squad selection (if you're english, play for liverpool and are breathing you're in), shite tactics (lump it up to carroll and hope he can knock it down to rooney) and his general clueless fuckwittery.

Young - I am simply baffled why this guy was not taken off at half time. And then, to rub salt in the wound, he was still not taken off at the 60 minute mark.

Rooney - Clearly unfit and overweight. I think it is completely disrepectful to the entire nation the way he could not manage to keep himself in shape for this major international tournament. Disgraceful. Clearly been on the beers and pies.

Milner - While I am a big fan of the player, he didn't really seem to know what to do out there or what he was supposed to be doing. Of course, it doesn't help having Glen Johnson behind you who goes on one man crusades round the entire pitch before losing the ball. When he plays for City, he knows what he is doing, knows what his role is, but most importantly he knows what the other players around him are doing. It looked to me like he was simply trying to do his best to fill gaps whilst Johnson and Parker (who have the positional sense of 5 year olds) were running around like maniacs. He played twice as well as Young but unfortunately his overall contribution was one of the lowest. There were a couple of points over the 4 games where Milner would be looking for Johnson to make an overlap (which he didn't do) and also where he was looking to receive the ball in a one-two situtation (and he wouldn't receive it back) and as a result Milner didn't know what to do. I recall an occasion when Johnson gave the ball to Milner and then sprinted down a blind alley and started moaning that he didn't receive the ball back. I just laughed.

Sounds bitter due to the rag connection but....

1. Young. Nothing more to add than what has already been said.

2. Rughead. National saviour and wonder boy did what he always does for England...........disappeared!

3. Roy. Yes i know he didnt play but his squad selection of the same tired old players, coupled with his love in of all things Liverpool despite them only finishing 8th domestically and his lame and out thought 4-4-2 gets him in at no.3 for me.

Young, Rooney and Johnson. I thought johnson played ok last night but he was so poor in the other games. Everyone seems to have jumped on the Parker is shit bandwagon, but he does pretty much the job de jong does and we all love him, parker wasnt as bad as people are making out.

Young and Rooney were dogshit, this isnt holding any bias either because in my best 3 england players there isnt a city player, but these 2 were diabolical, im almost convinced Rooney is carrying a niggle and didnt say anything, he didnt work at all last night, yet everyone knows how good he is. And as for Young, he's just toss anyway.

It's no surprise to me that the first 2 games were good then the last 2 games bad. Shrek makes England worse! If he had an Italy shirt on last night i would call him world class since every pass went straight to a player in an Italian shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.