Your worst City game ever attended

there are a few....3-0 defeat against leciester ellegard in net he was awful and it was freezing
the derby 2 years ago i think when they won to preety much gurantee them the league
losing in the cup to sheffield united
losing to middlesborough at home when they didn't have a single shot and i think it was sun who
scored an own goal

bolton, few years ago, absolutely pummeled em, hit the post 5 times & lost to an injury time pen....i was speachless..

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jack said:
What about City 0 Bury 1 in the late 90's when we were on our way to League 2?
Awful, awful night. "We're shit and we know we are, we're shit and we know we are....."

Wasn't that the game when the fella ran on and ripped up his season ticket!! And then a steward posted it back to the poor sod!!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Wasn't that the game when the fella ran on and ripped up his season ticket!! And then a steward posted it back to the poor sod!!
Yeah wouldn't mind but he was the bloody physio;-)

for me its getting knocked out of the cup after a good run ,i can live with a bad league result coz you've always got next week-so Blackburn away a couple of years ago ,west ham at home the season before both fa quarter finals , i also remember Palace away midweek in january about 15 years ago league cup quarter final lost 4-0. nothing worse than your season being over in january!

Charlton at home just after Ball was sacked. Absolutely clueless performance 'highlighted' by a rare Gerry 'utter watse of time and money' Creaney goal who, by some miricle of biblical proportions, scored from a free kick some 30 yards out after Charlton had deservadly gone 1-0 up (they deserved it just for allowing themselves to be seen on the same peice of turf as City, who it pains me to say, were sooooo bad it I started to self-harm!!). Anyway we won 2-1 and the rest of that season and the one that followed is history.

I was also at the Leicester match when Lake swallowed his tongue, which was a tad hairy at the time although the Morley hat-trick once again proved that there is a God and that he does have a sense of humour!

Merry Christmas!

EarbyBlue said:
Charlton at home just after Ball was sacked. Absolutely clueless performance 'highlighted' by a rare Gerry 'utter watse of time and money' Creaney goal who, by some miricle of biblical proportions, scored from a free kick some 30 yards out after Charlton had deservadly gone 1-0 up (they deserved it just for allowing themselves to be seen on the same peice of turf as City, who it pains me to say, were sooooo bad it I started to self-harm!!). Anyway we won 2-1 and the rest of that season and the one that followed is history.

I was also at the Leicester match when Lake swallowed his tongue, which was a tad hairy at the time although the Morley hat-trick once again proved that there is a God and that he does have a sense of humour!

Merry Christmas!

The Charlton game was the biggest robbery I have seen City pull off ever.

everton away in the eighties, stood right behind the goal as lineker finished his hat trick, god i hate that squeaky clean tw@t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.