Your XI vs. Crystal Palace

Re: City v Palace - Official Match Thread

I am happy we won...............but i think there is allot of work to be done.

We need a mastermind in the centre

This shows just how teams are going to lift their game this season, and away games are going to hard and fast. He could be that there will have to be two teams, a home team, and an away team that has a extra midfield player in it.

Anyway I got the score correct tonight 0-2 !!!

Lescott had a good game as its the first time he has played in that back 4

chrisi said:
MonacoCityFan said:
yeah top 4 ambitions team close the game against 2 devision team after leading 0:2 :D
rag alert (?)

this is my opinion and i became a rag ?, very very soon you all will see the truth and the truth is Hugges is no coach and will drag us down hard

chrisi said:
MonacoCityFan said:
yeah top 4 ambitions team close the game against 2 devision team after leading 0:2 :D
rag alert (?)

this is my opinion and i became a rag ?, very very soon you all will see the truth and the truth is Hugges is no coach and will drag us down hard

Rammyblues said:
Pound for pound spent on all our players Given best value by miles.
Only one weak link now and a bit of a liability that is Richards I am afraid. This is not monging this is just an opinion.

Agree, prefer Zab @ RB

YankeeBlue said:
MonacoCityFan said:
Tevez for De Jong - 0:2 striker for defensive midfielder , Hugges is a twat

Fuck Off

lol ... exactly were up 2-0 we have 3 strikers up top, take one off and play more defensive to keep the cleansheet while giving De Jong some practice! Good job Hughes!

chrisi said:
MonacoCityFan said:
rag alert (?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.