You're the weakest link...goodbye

No fucking way. I watched this game in a bar in Corfu and they fucking revelled in our misery. Second only to the swamp banner.

View attachment 96309
Yep, proper gobby little fuckers, one of my favourite games a year or two later was when we kicked their arses in the cup at Portman road, fuck em !

Yep, proper gobby little fuckers, one of my favourite games a year or two later was when we kicked their arses in the cup at Portman road, fuck em !

Remember that game was good to get them back after the banner the absolute scruffs, also remember Berkovic's screamer from the corner what a player he was on his day.

Remember that game was good to get them back after the banner the absolute scruffs, also remember Berkovic's screamer from the corner what a player he was on his day.

This match felt like vengeance to me. The fact they managed to stay up in the top half of the table, yet we were relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.