Yousef Makki | Coroner concludes that he was unlawfully killed (p15)

Ah so you don’t want to admit that it was the defendant that provided the crucial evidence. A boy with a shocking record of aggression and violence that those of us that live in the area were already aware of. The national press have shown to day what a horrible little shit he is.
Oh, so a simple ‘yes’ to this question would have done:

“I ask above, would you prefer that you decide on someone’s guilt rather than having a murder trial with a jury?”

Got it.

The overwhelming majority of murder trials end in a murder (rather than manslaughter) conviction and nearly all are defended (and prosecuted) by QCs, which suggests having a silk defending doesn’t usually make any difference to the outcome. Much of the time, advocacy is a marginal art. If someone’s made their mind up, there’s no changing it, no matter how persuasive the alternative viewpoint is presented (especially when there’s a dead body).

The Brexit thread provides clear evidence of this!

You're right, the Brexit thread is littered with dead bodies.

Read today’s papers you will get the whole background. Parents separated but both wealthy, whole host of schools attended by the killer and a record of aggression and violence.
I was confused as he’d said this:

“His parents are very well to do lawyers.”

Oh, so a simple ‘yes’ to this question would have done:

“I ask above, would you prefer that you decide on someone’s guilt rather than having a murder trial with a jury?”

Got it.
I respect your opinion as we live in a democracy, thank Christ for that. However I disagree with you and think the main defendant got off extremely lightly for the crime he committed.

I respect your opinion as we live in a democracy, thank Christ for that. However I disagree with you and think the main defendant got off extremely lightly for the crime he committed.
I’d certainly like to see the minimum term for carrying a knife increased for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.