Youssef En-Nesyri

Brilliant player watched sevilla all season. 17 goals in la liga quality forward would love him at City, Sevilla have a brilliant LB as well in Acuna

50 career goals in 175 games. He might be having a good season but he’ll need better numbers than that to attract a team like City
In a system that suits him, surrounded by world class talent, one would be foolhardy to offhandedly dismiss anyone with an eye for goal.

Round pegs, round holes.

And, I don’t know him from Adam. It’s the concept of spotting talent that suits OUR style of play that’s important.

In a system that suits him, surrounded by world class talent, one would be foolhardy to offhandedly dismiss anyone with an eye for goal.

Round pegs, round holes.

And, I don’t know him from Adam. It’s the concept of spotting talent that suits OUR style of play that’s important.
Fair points though even if he was on our radar, Sevilla paid £20m for him so he wouldn’t come cheap

Are you harry kane , it's pretty much all you post, except for the pointless thread comments, which are obviously aimed at wanting kane to move to city
WTF are you on about lol

Harry Kane is a viable target for the club, along with Haaland. My point is starting threads about players who have never been linked with us, and never will be is pointless.

I just think people start these threads because they are bored, which makes them pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.