Youth Team

There are some top youngsters there, but you've probably missed the most obvious hot property of the moment.

Fabian-Delph-Leeds-United-England-Under-19_1074587.jpg

Name: Fabian Delph
Position: Central Midfield
Current Club: Leeds United
Price: £2.5m should be enough to secure the lads signature. Maybe more.

Natt said:
i would like to thanks for good comments and some rubbish comments on my post. :) I am hoping that the club will be the best in the world in the next few years (youth team). We need to change our goalkeeper in the Youth Team because we are conceding a lot. If we can change the goalkeeper then that might just do well. :)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/page/YouthCTable" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/page/YouthCTable</a>
Getting a better goalkeeper may improve the team but I believe we're doing well enough so far in the cup and the league.

The Invisible_Man said:
I smell Football Manager ;-)
It's funny how a lot of people seem to know who we should buy when they've never even seen the players they mention play.

Football Manager turns the transfer forum into a joke sometimes.

Sheikh Django said:
The Invisible_Man said:
I smell Football Manager ;-)
It's funny how a lot of people seem to know who we should buy when they've never even seen the players they mention play.

Football Manager turns the transfer forum into a joke sometimes.

The transfer forum is a joke at the best of times mate.

Lot of effort there which is nice to see.

I don't think we should use gazillions for the youth team - that should follow the usual pattern - even if we miss out on the cups/trophies etc. Cassell is shaping future players (whether they make it at City or elsewhere) and this is vital for English football. So really it's a bit out of the domain I think of the senior part of the club.

I would though buy in some promising young players for the reserves if there are any holes, once it is done in a way to ensure that it isn't a deathnail in their carreers. Moving to City should always be seen as a massive opportunity with no real risk. That what the money should be buying us and this in turn should make us top class. :-)

The youth team is already good enough, don't think they've lost this seaosn and have banged in about 60 goals already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.