YouTube Classics...

True. Baiting isn't good either.

How was it 'baiting'?

Think about what Miss Ukenta said about protection and belief that you yourself quoted.

She almost prophesises what the reaction to the confrontation would be.

First, she's told to 'walk away'; why? She has the right to be there and it was her being harassed in a confrontational manner.

Second, you guys noticed the hilarious slow motion fall to the floor, right?

Third, Miss Elphick lies on the phone to the police about being 'threatened' (rather similar to the New York park incident with the hysterical woman choking her dog).

So who's 'baiting' whom?

Fourth, even the police try and dismiss Mis Ukenta. One officer doesn't treat her like a victim. It takes a second one to give her a small modicum off respect there and at the station, the cop demands to know why she's making a complaint.

All this evidence has to be gathered in order to be believed.

And this is reduced to 'baiting'?

Not sure why you would go back on your original view to make Miss Ukenta the instigator-by-proxy!

How was it 'baiting'?

Think about what Miss Ukenta said about protection and belief that you yourself quoted.

She almost prophesises what the reaction to the confrontation would be.

First, she's told to 'walk away'; why? She has the right to be there and it was her being harassed in a confrontational manner.

Second, you guys noticed the hilarious slow motion fall to the floor, right?

Third, Miss Elphick lies on the phone to the police about being 'threatened' (rather similar to the New York park incident with the hysterical woman choking her dog).

So who's 'baiting' whom?

Fourth, even the police try and dismiss Mis Ukenta. One officer doesn't treat her like a victim. It takes a second one to give her a small modicum off respect there and at the station, the cop demands to know why she's making a complaint.

All this evidence has to be gathered in order to be believed.

And this is reduced to 'baiting'?

Not sure why you would go back on your original view to make Miss Ukenta the instigator-by-proxy!
I wasn't referring to that actual clip...I meant in general. It was a good job she filmed it!

You see 'confrontation', I see 'self protection'.

Ironically, you were 'glad' Chauvin got convicted of murdering George Floyd... due to a mobi being taken out to film empirical evidence of truth.

You cannot have it both ways.

Good point, very glad that was captured.

but depressing to see it for handbags in shops and basically wherever you go now - people wandering around doing selfie videos.

What's depressing is knowing you might have to film the truth at any given point in an ordinary day.
There's a lot of "baiting" videos on YouTube....i think they often get called out on it in the comments, though. There's a trend for police baiting right now. I DO believe you should get your camera out if your stopped by the police...especially if you black and in the US!! But the vids where they APPROACH the police just to make a Youtube vid is busllhit.

There's a lot of "baiting" videos on YouTube....i think they often get called out on it in the comments, though. There's a trend for police baiting right now. I DO believe you should get your camera out if your stopped by the police...especially if you black and in the US!! But the vids where they APPROACH the police just to make a Youtube vid is busllhit.

Agreed, but that's separate subject than the one that had 'baiting' attached to it, originally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.