youtube video "manchester city fans go nuts" removed

I know it includes footage that's copyright but that's just stupid by the FA - fancy taking down one of the best bits of publicity for their own competition!

There again, maybe it is another sign of Gill's malign and improper influence.

Some of the comments on here are bordering insane. Maybe, just maybe if the FA try hard enough they will be able to reverse the outcome of that day. I presume them removing one video from a website is the start of that process. Where's Paddy Kenny playing these days? They might need to recall him to 're-enact' that day, but with a very different outcome.
Pesky FA.

Pigeonho said:
Some of the comments on here are bordering insane. Maybe, just maybe if the FA try hard enough they will be able to reverse the outcome of that day. I presume them removing one video from a website is the start of that process. Where's Paddy Kenny playing these days? They might need to recall him to 're-enact' that day, but with a very different outcome.
Pesky FA.

Hes at Leeds

that first one gets me weeping like a baby every time, then you watch the one of the scumbag in the red fluffy bear hat and the emo in the green and I just start giggling like a schoolgirl...

...that day, that second will keep my footy juices running until I am a withered old git...

york away to this! said:
that first one gets me weeping like a baby every time, then you watch the one of the scumbag in the red fluffy bear hat and the emo in the green and I just start giggling like a schoolgirl...

...that day, that second will keep my footy juices running until I am a withered old git...

That always gets me too, what the fuck does she think holding her arms up means?

drthingy said:
Can anyone show me an easy way to download this. This is something I want to show my kids. When I have some!

Before the copies get deleted from YouTube I've just downloaded the video. I did a quick search and found this useful link:-

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/244289/how_to_download_youtube_videos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pcworld.com/article/244289/h ... ideos.html</a>

pominoz said:
york away to this! said:

That always gets me too, what the fuck does she think holding her arms up means?

...in the words of the rather tatty lancashire hotpots song...

oh, no, she's turned emo..
she's dressing like a goth and she's let herself go.

she used to be listening to simply red..
..now she's listening to fallout boy instead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.