YouTube

oman0115

I imagine there's quite a few people like myself have been cruising YouTube out of boredom, and found yuorself in a really messed up place. What's the worst thing you've seen on there? My mate showed me a video of a beheading, it haunted me for years!

oman0115 said:
I imagine there's quite a few people like myself have been cruising YouTube out of boredom, and found yuorself in a really messed up place. What's the worst thing you've seen on there? My mate showed me a video of a beheading, it haunted me for years!
on youtube? really? didnt think things like that was shown on there.

All of those videos down the right will eventually lead you to conspiracy theories, religion, the impending doom of the earth or aliens.

I'd say the strangest I've ever come across was a man walking his dog. Nothing strange or weird happened he just made a video of him self walking his dog. The two really strange things are that he decided for some reason put it on youtube the second and most concerning is I actually watched all 10 mins of it.

shootmeifipost10k said:
All of those videos down the right will eventually lead you to conspiracy theories, religion, the impending doom of the earth or aliens.

I'd say the strangest I've ever come across was a man walking his dog. Nothing strange or weird happened he just made a video of him self walking his dog. The two really strange things are that he decided for some reason put it on youtube the second and most concerning is I actually watched all 10 mins of it.

What sort of dog was it?

Sounds quite interesting. You got a link?

I have done the random video watch thing and have ended up in some seriously strange places. A brother and sister kissing was one, I mean what the actual fuck is that all about. How is that allowed to stay on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.