You've never won F*ck All

not my fault! said:
Ric said:
It's a double negative, so technically they're correct. Although I suspect that was lost on them somewhat.

I was saying this, I always find it funny when fans sing it.

I'm also pretty sure when we respond with "If you can't talk proper; shut your mouth". That most of our fans don't realise the irony in which that's meant to be sung either.

blupoo said:
was on holiday last thursday and my eight year old son was playing on a climbing frame (proudly wearing his city shirt, the only one amongst a sea of united and liverpool shirts) when a younger boy appeared wearing a RAG shirt with his dad. My boy (being a little cockey) asked the younger rag "how come you could'nt beat barcalona lasy year but we beat them last night?" The father (defending his son) replied "well how come you've not won anything for thirty odd years?" Being an overprotective dad myself was going to step in and ask how it felt to start on an eight year old boy when my son responded with " Well how come you don't have a manchester accent?"

Fookin Class!!!

good lad, thats the kind of attitude needed!

azatheblue said:
blupoo said:
was on holiday last thursday and my eight year old son was playing on a climbing frame (proudly wearing his city shirt, the only one amongst a sea of united and liverpool shirts) when a younger boy appeared wearing a RAG shirt with his dad. My boy (being a little cockey) asked the younger rag "how come you could'nt beat barcalona lasy year but we beat them last night?" The father (defending his son) replied "well how come you've not won anything for thirty odd years?" Being an overprotective dad myself was going to step in and ask how it felt to start on an eight year old boy when my son responded with " Well how come you don't have a manchester accent?"

Fookin Class!!!

Very Good! your son is shaping up to be a class blue!

BoundedCascade said:

Very Good! your son is shaping up to be a class blue!

I get the general humour in the post but we should be careful
not to alienate our fans who don't happen to have a M/cr accent.
My own Son for starters has an Irish accent. That was not of his doing.
It's because me, his Mother and Sister moved here 12yrs ago before he was born.
He's Blue to the core and put up with me taking him to watch Stuart Pearces side
He put up with the ridicule at school from the rag,scouse wearing majority but always wore his colours.
I for one was and still am proud of him and thank God for Sheikh Mansour.
A glory hunter he is not.
Anyway just felt compelled to mention this.

i thought i was funny yesterday before kick off they started championys championys

i though to myself why chant that you only won a fizz pop league

i bet we had more fans back in divison 2 then they had all season in the championship

Written on my mobile whilst listening to the wifes music in the car so will probably be sh!te but how about:

If you know your history
You'll know that this is true
We've won trophies in England
And in Europe too
Won the cups and title
Probably more times than you
And don't forget the Gillingham game
We won the playoff from division 2

With regard to not being from Manchester, most out of town Blues I talk too don't have a problem with it. I think they know we are just having pop at you know who.

Don't give a toss where city fans live to be honest, it ain't a problem for me, if they have followed our club for last 33 years and have travelled up from god knows where to support us they deserve a fucking medal as far as I am concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.