You've seen the champions, now xxxx off home.

Just a bit of football banter to me, just like WWYWYWS. Best sometimes not to over think these things.

Is it just me or does anyone else hate this song. It's pure arrogance and there are surely better songs to sing than this.

If Liverpool or United were singing this we would be saying how arrogant they were and classless.

No I love it, means that we’ve done the business. Light hearted humour at its best. Hoping it’s sung every game

No. It's the perfect antidote to WWYWYWS. Many of the fans who sing that at their home grounds are frothing at the gash to watch City play at their place. They can go home knowing that they have seen the champions and they wanted to all along really
Is the correct answer. Although "where are you when you're at home" would have been a better riposte against Port Vale.

Champions prerogative as far as I'm concerned .... They will be watching the Champions and they will be fucking off home afterwards......!

In fact today we should be adding
"And FA Cup holders, now fuck off home ...!

Last edited:
Singing it this season is just fine; however next season, it will be sung by a bunch of horrible ****s.

Love it along with "your goin home in a st john ambulance"

Is it just me or does anyone else hate this song. It's pure arrogance and there are surely better songs to sing than this.

If Liverpool or United were singing this we would be saying how arrogant they were and classless.
i love it....its generally aimed at giddy gobshites that have been giving it the big 1 & inevitely have just been put in their place.....see Port Vale,,,,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.