Yves Bissouma

He is like Ndidi in playstyle?

Not really. More athletic and more technical. Less tactical and not as physical.

While i wont pretend he is close to his level.....He has similarities to Dinho,hence why i prefer him to most other candidates.
And i genuinely thing he's another who would improve/look better with the influence of better players around him.

Such a signing would maybe reduce Lavia's prospects/progress though.

Not sure why we would add to a position we have covered....
Do we? it's just Rodri really, say a injury happens, who fills in? Fernandinho cannot play many games in a row and Lavia is too young/inexperienced

Do we? it's just Rodri really, say a injury happens, who fills in? Fernandinho cannot play many games in a row and Lavia is too young/inexperienced

I'm sure Fernandinho thinks he will play plenty otherwise he wouldn't have signed the extension plus Gundogan and in times of financial difficulties I can't see it.

While i wont pretend he is close to his level.....He has similarities to Dinho,hence why i prefer him to most other candidates.
And i genuinely thing he's another who would improve/look better with the influence of better players around him.

Such a signing would maybe reduce Lavia's prospects/progress though.
I like him too. But everything I hear about Lavia makes me excited. So I'm not too fussed either way :)

I like him too. But everything I hear about Lavia makes me excited. So I'm not too fussed either way :)
Its a season too soon,at least,for Lavia.I suspect he will be left to 'develop' in the EDS,rather than be given the far more productive option of a loan.

Persevering solely with Rodri and Dinho will cost us this season.

Its a season too soon,at least,for Lavia.I suspect he will be left to 'develop' in the EDS,rather than be given the far more productive option of a loan.

Persevering solely with Rodri and Dinho will cost us this season.
I'm not sure Rodri/Dihno is a serious problem. I think we are good with those 2. Outside of CB and Goalie I think DM is the 3 most stable position on the squad. I'm comfortable with either playing.

Our Achilles isn't a DM issue. It's a style issue. We play a style that's Prone to counter attacks. It wouldn't matter who the DM was ( Ngolo Kante or Ndidi) we'd still be suspect on the counter. Coz we involve 7 players going forward consistently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.