Zab or Boateng for Bolton?

Part of me says Boatang 'cause I think he'll become a beast but Zaba is playing some of his best for us at the moment, I really don't mind.

But you don't think Richards is in with a shout?

GerBlueBear said:
Part of me says Boatang 'cause I think he'll become a beast but Zaba is playing some of his best for us at the moment, I really don't mind.

But you don't think Richards is in with a shout?

out of the 3 i like the all but i like the way zab is always joining the attack and making runs to get crosses in, and he always gets back.

Boateng is a good crosser but sometimes hell get it from way too far and just belt on hoping someone will reach it. id like to see more attacking play from him, his defending has been good though.

Now Richards, he is someone who likes to go forward to get on the end of some crosses and he can bring you a moment of magic. i think he should show more confidence when he has the ball in an attacking area. TBH though i wouldn't mind any of the 3, and the way milner played yesterday maybe he should partner de jong in the middle with Silva in front. id like to see that one day

if kolarov is fit then zaba right back

if not zab left back and boateng for right back. yep, micah scored a good goal against stoke but he cant defend to save his life. would rather have sun jihai at right back than micah. he is a centre back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.