Zab or Boateng for Bolton?

Hmmm on form I think Zabs. On overall ability and when hes fully fit it will probably be Boateng.

KingofDraw said:
who do you guys think should get the Nod?
big physical side bolton so i'd go with boateng for the extra height at free kicks and corners.....well capable of getting forward and delivering when attacking aswel. love zab to bits but not for saturday. petrov always seemed to disappear in games for us when he got roughed up a bit so a nice hefty challenge by boateng early on should take the edge off petrov's game.

Love Zab but I think Jerome needs games. He will be an absolutely class player for us with time. Thought he showed some really good things last night.

1. Zabaleta
2. Boateng
xx. Richards (a last minute goal conceded waiting to happen whenever he plays imo.)

Boateng all day long due to the aerial threat, although Coyle has started to play football. Zab has question marks defensiebly!

BlueSinceBirth said:
Micah Richards without a doubt

Yes ... i can see him getting the nod , or he'd probably have been in the first eleven last night.

Definitely Zabaleta for me, I was really impressed with him and Kolarov against Fulham. The energy they bring is vital for the team. Unfortunately don't think it will be him as he played the whole game yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.