Zabaleta And Mancini In Training

Chick Counterfly said:
Are we sure that's Mancini and not James May?

Anyway, top three city players you'd really rather not be tackled by?

1: De Jong
2: Zabaleta
3: Kolarov (controversial choice but for me he is a dirty bastard and very hard)
David Silva is the dirtiest player in our team. He's always putting his studs down peoples calf or going in studs first to a sliding tackle... he gets away with it every single time. A lot of people don't even notice it!

danburge82 said:
Chick Counterfly said:

3: Kolarov (controversial choice but for me he is a dirty bastard and very hard)
David Silva is the dirtiest player in our team. He's always putting his studs down peoples calf or going in studs first to a sliding tackle... he gets away with it every single time. A lot of people don't even notice it!

Thanks for your input.

City players not only fighting amongst themselves the are fighting with the manager , we have been told on countless occasions that there is unrest in the camp.
Shame it's not a photo of vidic and fergie on the floor ( he wouldn't get up again )

Chick Counterfly said:

agree with the top 2, but VK is my 3rd choice, i still remember when he completley split Walcott in half.

D.Siddall1989 said:
Does anybody else think Mancini should be player manager?
He was whipping free kicks in for fun against Hart on one of the pre season video's...

I agree Mancini would still be able to play amazingly and could come on for the last 10 minutes of some games and probably score!

BOBBY GOAL!

in that first picture Zabba must have filled his pants with that face. typical italian Milking a tackle ;)

danburge82 said:
Chick Counterfly said:

Maybe not the dirtiest but I'd agree with you that he is surprisingly dirty. Quite a lot of spanish players are very gifted but have this habit of dirty little trips. I'm sure he has broken down quite a few attacks when before they even happen he just gives somebodies heels a little nip. Noticed it on quite a few occasions last season.

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 pm --

Chick Counterfly said:

Surely has to be Richards or Miler instead of Kolarov. Seen Milner put in a fair few meaty challenges and Richards comes in like an absolute Bullozer at times, wouldn't want to tnagle with him if I'm honest

image-6-for-hamburg-3-1-manchester-city-gallery-224221854.jpg

RMancini said:
D.Siddall1989 said:
Does anybody else think Mancini should be player manager?
He was whipping free kicks in for fun against Hart on one of the pre season video's...

I agree Mancini would still be able to play amazingly and could come on for the last 10 minutes of some games and probably score!

BOBBY GOAL!

Alright Roberto, hows it going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.