Zabaleta Appreciation Thread

A proper football player...

Looks better in midfield than at right back... Was involved in everything and didn't put a foot wrong all night.

Class signing... Just like all of Hughesy's!

Did he pick up a knock? Seemed to be limping a bit when he came off.[/quote]

They seemed to think on GMR he had an injury of some kind, and I can't see why else he'd have been brought off.

Do not feed the Zaballama.

1.618034 said:
A proper football player...

Looks better in midfield than at right back... Was involved in everything and didn't put a foot wrong all night.

Class signing... Just like all of Hughesy's!

Apart from TBH, you have to say Hughes has got it spot on so far in his transfer dealings. Good technical players with the will to win and get stuck in doing it.

He is absolute class Zab. Has taken brilliantly to playing in midfield. Plays with great passion but has a decent footballing brain as well. He knows when to go in hard and when not to, and I just love watching him. He is rapidly becoming my favourite player at the club. Zab and Kompany for Co Captains :)

I think it halts the Veloso talks, if they were for real. He's a force in the midfield and him and de Jong will make a formidable partnership

I think it halts the Veloso talks, if they were for real. He's a force in the midfield and him and de Jong will make a formidable partnership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.