Zabaleta - Assistant manager of Albania (P14)

I visited Saranda in Albania for a day whilst in Corfu this Summer. Just a short ferry hop.
There is a lot of money being spent on development with some very nice buildings and a nice Esplanade.
There are some old communist era buildings to which are an odd compromise with the newer ones.
Very much a coming country off the pitch. Not sure what Zabba and co. have to work with on the pitch.

Harsh. Always thought he was more City than Liverpool to be honest!
article-1084563-0018F7B100000258-765_468x300.jpg

Other than his screamer at Scunny, my only other memory of Sylvinho at City is him getting rinsed by Aaron Lennon at White Heart Lane. I think we lost 3-0.

I visited Saranda in Albania for a day whilst in Corfu this Summer. Just a short ferry hop.
There is a lot of money being spent on development with some very nice buildings and a nice Esplanade.
There are some old communist era buildings to which are an odd compromise with the newer ones.
Very much a coming country off the pitch. Not sure what Zabba and co. have to work with on the pitch.

I've been there three times over the years, first time in 2006 and the last in 2014. Rough as a bears arse the first time to be honest but was well on the way up by 2014.

Missed this move when it happened, but so so so chuffed for Zaba.

Hope it’s the start of a long and prosperous coaching career… and one that takes in sunny Beswick at some point.

Will be keeping an eye on Albania every now and then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.