Zabaleta Out? Right back discussion {merged}

young Trippier at Burnley who is the best right back in the Championship would have had some real game time had he still been here?

Petrov did fine at left-back. He's one of the best two-footed players I have ever seen, could easily slot in on the right, never avoids a crunch, knows the club outside and in, and is more than available. I only hope the rags don't make an offer.

Milner it is for the mo then.

I know this is a bit radical but is is possible to try a 3-4-2-1 formation

_______________-MD-_________-VK-_____________-JL-_______________

___-JN-_______________-F-______________-YT-__________________-JM-____

__________-DS-_________________________________-SN-_________________

______________________-AN-____________________________________

JN and JM have the pace and energy to get up and down to help support both defence and attack from the wings as do F and YT in the centre of midfield allowing DS and SN to support AN up front

chesterguy said:
I know this is a bit radical but is is possible to try a 3-4-2-1 formation

_______________-MD-_________-VK-_____________-JL-_______________

___-JN-_______________-F-______________-YT-__________________-JM-____

__________-DS-_________________________________-SN-_________________

______________________-AN-____________________________________

JN and JM have the pace and energy to get up and down to help support both defence and attack from the wings as do F and YT in the centre of midfield allowing DS and SN to support AN up front
for about a week over xmas, then we have more hamstring problems.

johnmc said:
Clichy will have to move across and kolarov starts at left back. He knows the full back position so it has to be the starting point. If it doesnt work then we try Milner.
I think this is a good idea, if we started Milner as a precaution to facilitate this being fixed he could come across from the left to right back, Clichy goes to left back and Kolarov gets pushed forward to left mid

pirate said:
What does everyone think of Kolarov left back and Clichy right back?

just until za or richards are back

Clichy maybe at a push. Kolarov, definitely not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.