Zabaleta

All the best for Zabs, he's a quality man on and off the pitch. That's why I got his name on my City shirt.

Did anyone see like a 5 foot banana against Reading in the South Stand with a City shirt and it had Zabaleta on the back? Cos that was me :-)

bluefandk said:
I did not know Zabs dad had been in a car crash, my best wishws go out to Zab and his family, get well soon.

Zab's father has having a race with another car. This car overtook Zab's father easily doing a significantly higher speed than his. Zab's father panicked and stuck the car's front end out, knocking the car off balance. The police turned up and took Zab's father's licence away for the rest of the week.

His family forgave him because he works hard for a living.

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:
I did not know Zabs dad had been in a car crash, my best wishws go out to Zab and his family, get well soon.

Zab's father has having a race with another car. This car overtook Zab's father easily doing a significantly higher speed than his. Zab's father panicked and stuck the car's front end out, knocking the car off balance. The police turned up and took Zab's father's licence away for the rest of the week.

You really are a sad little man.

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:

I get your point and in footballing terms I agree. But this is hardly the context in which to raise it. Poor form.

Goater's Shin said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I get your point and in footballing terms I agree. But this is hardly the context in which to raise it. Poor form.

What is his point and is it necessary?

CityChick said:
Goater's Shin said:

What is his point and is it necessary?

It's a thinly veiled criticism of Zab's defensive skills using a tragic event as a platform. It is certainly not necessary.

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:

WOW thats some dark humour right there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.