Zabaleta?!

dachoosen1

Does anyone think he will leave in the summer? Hes my fav player but his lost his place to micah. Last year he played alot at left back but now that clichy has signed, plus the fact that Savic can cover right back does anyone else get the feeling he might be moved on? Cant see him wanting to go, he seems to love it here but his play time will be limited further this year unless he is used more in midfield?!

He tweeted a welcome message to clichy saying he had seen the news on the city os. if that isn't committment when you are away at the copa del whatever then i dunno what is. can stay til he retires for me, if he wants to.

dachoosen1 said:
Does anyone think he will leave in the summer? Hes my fav player but his lost his place to micah. Last year he played alot at left back but now that clichy has signed, plus the fact that Savic can cover right back does anyone else get the feeling he might be moved on? Cant see him wanting to go, he seems to love it here but his play time will be limited further this year unless he is used more in midfield?!

Wow, ive never seen such a panicker in my life before! Cool it brah. Stop worrying!

Certain players fall in love with the club and the club falls in love with them.
Zabeleta is one of the choosen

dachoosen1 said:
no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.