Zabaleta?!

"Amazing scenes at the Etihad Stadium where Pablo Zabaletta, the versatile Manchester City utility man who is playing with two black eyes, a broken nose and a head wound has just been shot by a sniper in East Stand Level 3. The crowd is stunned.... but no, Zabaletta has insisted he will play on"

Sell him? Never.

mike winterwasp said:
"Amazing scenes at the Etihad Stadium where Pablo Zabaletta, the versatile Manchester City utility man who is playing with two black eyes, a broken nose and a head wound has just been shot by a sniper in East Stand Level 3. The crowd is stunned.... but no, Zabaletta has insisted he will play on"

Sell him? Never.

I couldn't have put it better myself fella! Top man our Zabba

mike winterwasp said:

Sell him? Never.

agreed

SPIDERBOY said:
mike winterwasp said:

Sell him? Never.

agreed

Never, Never, Never.
I'm 48 and don't have a replica shirt, but if I did it could only have one of 3 names on it.

Kompany
De jong
Zabaleta

End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.