Zabaleta's best position?

Goater666

Based on what you saw last season, which position do you think Zaba played best in?

For me it was when he played right back, he looked far more comfortable there and his style offered plenty going forward but didn't compromise on his defensive duties.

I know he played well in centre midfield position, especially in terms of running about and tackling, but for me he didn't offer anything else, he struggled to get the ball forward at times and his shooting was poor. For me he wasn't as good as Kompany or De Jong.

What do you reckon?

Agreed

Him and Richards will have healthy competition with each other for that position next season

He was just cover in the midfield when we were short

Personally i think he was better in DM. He had the energy to run all game and wouldn't let teams settle on the ball but i think if we play 1 DM this coming season it will be De Jong

r/b
Goater666 said:
Based on what you saw last season, which position do you think Zaba played best in?

For me it was when he played right back, he looked far more comfortable there and his style offered plenty going forward but didn't compromise on his defensive duties.

I know he played well in centre midfield position, especially in terms of running about and tackling, but for me he didn't offer anything else, he struggled to get the ball forward at times and his shooting was poor. For me he wasn't as good as Kompany or De Jong.

What do you reckon?

I love the guy, i cannot see anywhere apart from the bench or when players are rested for he is our multi-player.

Right back,left back,midfield. I see his position the same as Sun, every top team has them.

Zabaleta's might start out at right back, he will never hold that position if we move the team forward as fast as it looks like we are going,unless his game starts to really come on..Maybe we have seen only half the player!!

Best Position:

Shit kicker

Play him in matches against the walcotts, trannies, and other potential "Winners" to kick the shit out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.