Zabaleta's best position?

BibbyBlue85 said:
Personally i think he was better in DM. He had the energy to run all game and wouldn't let teams settle on the ball but i think if we play 1 DM this coming season it will be De Jong

Exactly what I was thinking. I think Zabaleta will be seen on the bench a lot in the upcoming season, which is unfortunate really because he is one of my favourite current City players.

The best performance i saw from Zabba last season was away to Fulham, when he was awesome on that right hand side.

Deffo right back

Let him and Richards battle it out for RB which is what I assume Hughes is planning, see who works harder over pre-season.

I'd rather have one on the bench and another on the pitch than just one who is guaranteed first team football but doesnt put in performances.

Well it wont be right back, if the rumours coming out of the Fed Cup in South Africa are to be believed.
Apparently we've tabled a 22m Euro bid for the Inter Milan Brazilian, Maicon.
Possibly with Elano going the other way !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.