Zabba

You can't fault Zabba for his effort. But I cringe every time his opponent gets into or around our box. I thought he gave away a pretty clear penalty, we were just lucky the ref didn't see it that way.

RM should have swapped him to left back and brought Micah on so we could have had a really good laugh.

Micah and his younger but much more bigger brother Mario would have scrred the shit out of them.

I love Zab's drive and commitment but, like you, I shit myself whenever he's near the ball. From the radio coverage last night it sounded as though if he had the ball he lost it or gave it away, and if he didn't have it he would either win it or commit a foul...almost leading to a penalty.

Utility player from now on I hope...he can definitely do a job but is consistently a yellow card waiting to happen.

Decent utility player but he needs to start maturing a bit. He doesn't have much of a brain when it comes to daft tackles. Well worth holding onto though.

Thats zabs game , can be very reckless in the tackle but most of the time wins the ball . Good going forward and puts in a good number of tackles aswell . Good squad player but I think when fit it will be boateng playing at right back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.