Zabba

He's not everyones cup of tea but I think he gives everthing and that is what we have needed over the course of this season when others haven't given a toss.I agree he is one player that needed in our squad.

Forza Mancini

Feed-The-Goat said:
I absolutley love the guy, he gives 110% everytime he pulls the shirt on.

Hes one of them players that at team can always turn to when hes needed. One of my favourite players, and doesnt get enough praise im my opinion.

he is a very good player and certainly doesn't give in. We've got two excellent Argentinian players for City

love this fella , top top professional , if only he had that extra bit of pace but nobodys perfect , 11 with zabbas attitude we would be top of the league

WTF is everyone on about?

He can't run!!

He can't tackle!!

He can't pass water!!

Just a few typical comments from bluemooners whenever we have lost when he has been playing!!

macky said:
love this fella , top top professional , if only he had that extra bit of pace but nobodys perfect , 11 with zabbas attitude we would be top of the league
If Zabba had Micah Richards Physical presence and Micah had Zabbas attitude and aggression we'd have 2 top class defenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.