Zabba

gmckennasell said:
arsenal have not appealed , how could they ? Sagna was totally to blame , anyway the **** should have been sent off , for that ridiculous haircut.

Agreed :-)

Re: Zab wins appeal

Gaudino said:
BillyShears said:
David Bernstein....

:- )

Lol....just maybe.

Glad he won the appeal though, he was guilty of no more than standing his ground.

Indeed. Love Zaba, I really do. If there's a player who is more dedicated to the cause and more willing to put his body on the line in our squad then I haven't seen them...

It's a trait Argentinian footballers (a lot of them) seem to have...

Gray said:
Well what happens to the officials who cocked up?

One step at a time fella we got it overturned which is nothing short of amazing asking them to then admit one of their own fooked up is too much all in one day :-)

BillyShears said:
Gaudino said:
Lol....just maybe.

Glad he won the appeal though, he was guilty of no more than standing his ground.

Indeed. Love Zaba, I really do. If there's a player who is more dedicated to the cause and more willing to put his body on the line in our squad then I haven't seen them...

It's a trait Argentinian footballers (a lot of them) seem to have...

This, did you see his reaction when he tracked Walcott in the second and put the ball out for a corner, he was well pumped up!!

Gray said:
Well what happens to the officials who cocked up?

this is something i would like to know.if zab would of stayed on the pitch and that prick got what he deserved,(which he did) i think we would of made them pay for there missed chances.anyone know

Justice. All allegations of racism and stamping shown to be absolute bollocks.
Gooney & Red bum your vicious little twat got what he deserved.
It's a good job they didn't get Zab to empty his pockets though because
little Theo is still running around in one of them.

bluegorton said:
Think he got away with it there, that was some of the most aggressive standing still doing nowt that I've ever seen.

The FA wanted to increase the ban but could not actually get that into a sentance and not sound like cnuts

Although they have managed it before.:-)

dell74 said:
Justice. All allegations of racism and stamping shown to be absolute bollocks.
Gooney & Red bum your vicious little twat got what he deserved.
It's a good job they didn't get Zab to empty his pockets though because
little Theo is still running around in one of them.

i didnt know he was accused of being racist.where did you hear this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.