Zabba's wrong....

Quite right he should have said nothing.The media ,in all it's guises,just wants to stir things up and get comments which they know will wind up the fan. They did it with someone else and the last count was an angry 39 page thread on here.

perhaps the selfish poison dwarf should realise the position he has put zabs and aguero in , he should come clean , admit he disobeyed the managers orders and take the punishment like a man . Tevez might be a warrior on the pitch but hes is a selfish slime ball in real life and the influence of his low life agent has now ruined a reputation of a world class footballer.

Any decent mate wouldn't put a friend in such a situation in the first place as far as I'm concerned, Tevez should have the bollocks to come forward and be honest and not eave Zab in such an uncomfortable position.

gordon tayler pfa exc,said after seeing all the evidence it doesnt warrant termination of contract.

if he trains well tomorrow will he get a place in the villa starting line up :)

Anyone got the full quote and proof of where and when Zabba said this?

gordon taylor is a first rate pri*k -- he is protecting his own ass as he always does -- he has and has had a job for life and he is quite adept at keeping his nose clean. more splinters up his backside than lawro !!

kippaxstu said:
gordon taylor is a first rate pri*k -- he is protecting his own ass as he always does -- he has and has had a job for life and he is quite adept at keeping his nose clean. more splinters up his backside than lawro !!
Highest paid union chief in the UK, isn't he? Of course he's going to stick up for his members. I would if I were him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.