Zabba's wrong....

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Messi at City by 2014. I'll dare to dream.
He will not go to Real, Utd can't afford him, Inter, AC and Bayern wont spend 100million plus on a player, so that leaves the mighty Blues left to sign the best player in the world who could need a new challenge after winning everything with Barca over and over again!

By the time 2014 rolls around, the best player in the world will be Kun.

Barcon said:
He will not go to Real, Utd can't afford him, Inter, AC and Bayern wont spend 100million plus on a player, so that leaves the mighty Blues left to sign the best player in the world who could need a new challenge after winning everything with Barca over and over again!

Aguero's only 1 year younger than Messi, so will never be the best player in the world.

Barcon said:

Sorry can't agree, Messi is on another level mate and will be for another 6 or 7 years.

Tricky_Trev said:
Barcon said:

Aguero's only 1 year younger than Messi, so will never be the best player in the world.

What does his age have to do with it? Agreed, it might take longer than two years but I do believe Kun will be the pest player in the world one day.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm --<br /><br />
Barcon said:

Sorry can't agree, Messi is on another level mate and will be for another 6 or 7 years.

You never know mate, we are living in a world where Wellbeck is a better striker than Torres right now.

at the risk of being called a drama queen , perhaps papa should take not of the following : If tevez showed a little bit of humility and made a statement and apologised to everyone at the club including mancini , zabs and aguero would not be in this situation .Therefore tevez is 100% responsible(and a lying ****)MCFC as a club and supporters have bent over backwards since tevez's arrival , he has had 100% backing from supporters , he has had special dispensation for extended breaks with his family (when he was actually shagging his bit on the side) ,the club gave him the captaincy , the best salary in the UK , signed world class players to a lay goals on for him etc etc. He repays us by repeatedly submitting transfer requests, slagging our city , returning to the club unfit and then refusing to adhere to the managers instructions , he is an ungrateful twat. City supporters are not drama queens , (they are on the other side of town).

Plain Speaking said:
Dax do you not dream one day, (admitedly in the distant future), he just might...
But we ARE realising the dream!

To be honest , i was a bit surprised that the City players backed Tevez in this 'no play' fiasco .... i would have thought they too would have had enough of his antics by now , but on the other hand i suppose it's no real surprise that , as players , they all stuck together .... and especially as one or two are Tevez's fellow countrymen.

As for Citys stance ... well they had to back Mancini , it wasn't really an option ....... and i think they genuinely believe Mancini in all this , when he claimed that Tevez refused to play at Bayern .. something that was apparently backed up by lip-reading professionals !

Mancini was absolutely livid on the night , and i believe him when he claimed that Tevez flatly refused to take part when asked to do so ..... Tevez has clearly lost the heart to play here , and it stands out by a country mile ...... and if he DID offer to play on the night , then why was Mancini so angry ??

I think Mancini got the message from Tevez loud and clear that night at Bayern , despite Tevez now seemingly squirming for excuses ....... excuses which , quite frankly , few people believe.

For me he can't go soon enough now , i think he's cooked his goose with Mancini , and Tevez hardly appears to really care....... just a shame that it's looking to end this way after the impressive way he's performed in recent times.

Barcon said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Barcon said:

What does his age have to do with it? Agreed, it might take longer than two years but I do believe Kun will be the pest player in the world one day.

-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm --

Barcon said:

You never know mate, we are living in a world where Wellbeck is a better striker than Torres right now.
No he's not mate, if I had a choice right now between Torres or Wellbeck I'd sign Torres.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
at the risk of being called a drama queen , perhaps papa should take not of the following : If tevez showed a little bit of humility and made a statement and apologised to everyone at the club including mancini , zabs and aguero would not be in this situation .Therefore tevez is 100% responsible(and a lying ****)MCFC as a club and supporters have bent over backwards since tevez's arrival , he has had 100% backing from supporters , he has had special dispensation for extended breaks with his family (when he was actually shagging his bit on the side) ,the club gave him the captaincy , the best salary in the UK , signed world class players to a lay goals on for him etc etc. He repays us by repeatedly submitting transfer requests, slagging our city , returning to the club unfit and then refusing to adhere to the managers instructions , he is an ungrateful twat. City supporters are not drama queens , (they are on the other side of town).

The Drama Queen bit was aimed at the posters criticizing Zaba and those who generally just swallow whatever the press feeds them and then jump like idiots.

I understand your points and as valid as they are let me give you a different view of the issue, take it as you will...

-Regardless of whether a Tevez apology would clear Zab and Kun, its not Tevez's job to protect the squad, it is the club's job. The club should try to protect them from the media, instead they exposed them further by calling Zab a "witness" for the defense. This would not have happened at say... United, you know Fergiescum would have either downplayed it or put all the pressure on the player and himself but his squad would remain protected. This is what should have been done.

-I also dont believe this whole incident is 100% Tevez fault. This happened because of a bad relationship between Carlos and Roberto (I blame him more because he is supposed to be the smart one.
Why did you give Tevez all that special treatment? because Mancini couldnt handle it any other way, you spoil him and then call him a spoiled twat. Tevez was a humble player in Boca Jrs. he wasnt this idiot that refers to himself in the third person. Still he became a superstar and as many of them he is a prima donna, a good coach should be able to manage this people if he is to have an all star team. Instead Mancini in the heat of the moment makes a stupid declaration and says "tevez will never play again" well he cant go back now without looking like a loser and you lost an asset because of poor man managing.

-In conclusion, Man United, Chelsea, etc are the winners here since they are challenging you for fist spot and you just lost a top player, the tabloids win because you have been feeding them for a month and I cant imagine how much shit you must be getting from united fans. Tevez is an idiot but he plays like a pro and is quality which makes him an important asset to any team he plays for, Mancini shoud have known how to keep the BS out of the field, he failed and thats why I blame Mancini as much as Tevez.

PS: I didnt even realize about the RAG doll bit, it was just a joke i completely forgot you called them Rags. I thought it made the comment even funnier when I realized it haha but anyways I apologize if I offended anyone with that comment it was not my intention

had to start from scratch when my computer died so cant start a new post but i have a song for Zabaleta.

To the theme from the 60s batman theme_

Zabba zabba zabba zabba, zabba zabba zabba zabba, zabba zabba zabba zabba zabaleta1

simple eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.