#13 | Zack Steffen - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steffen, in addition to being a great American patriot, might actually be pretty good. It certainly makes me feel better seeing him back there rather than Bravo at the very least.

Steffen, in addition to being a great American patriot, might actually be pretty good. It certainly makes me feel better seeing him back there rather than Bravo at the very
Agree mate! Definitely an upgrade over Bravo, and although he clearly isn’t as great with his feet as Ederson, offers more leadership from the back. I personally think he’s a better shot stopper from what I’ve seen from him over the years too, being a fellow American and following him closely. Really think he has what it takes to genuinely push Ederson for the #1, and would love to see a Ter Stegen/Bravo competition from the Barca days where one played the league and the other playing all other competitions. If nothing else, he’s definitely going to make Ederson work much harder than he has been the last few years.

The two games he's played, one thing that stands out is how vocal he is. We need that.

Possibly a better all round keeper than Ederson,certainly very healthy competition.It won't surprise me if he does eventually pinch the shirt,but either way.....we now have two very capable players and so no more shitting bricks when a substitution is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.