Zack Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said I've been quietly impressed by his performances when he has come into the team, a weird Chelsea backpass notwithstanding. He could do a job as first choice keeper in several premier league teams, and could probably get work at a big name European clubs. Fantastic news, and I wonder if he wants to push Ederson for the first choice position. Regardless, says a lot about the quality of the squad and coaching, and what he feels like he must be getting as a player.

But, but, but John Aldridge told the Irish papers that “Kelleher is the best back-up keeper to the best keeper in der weeerrrlddd” so it must be true?
Even though their No.2 is being kept out of the Ireland international team by our No.3/4
Fucking nonsense. I wouldn’t swap our two for anybody else on the planet, fundamental to how we roll and the best of both worlds

From what I have seen of him, good enough to be a number one. Maybe we are the market to sell a keeper. Contracts keep the price up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.