zebra finance...

crizack

been with these for 2 seasons and haven't heard of them for over 3 months now. i dont know if they have just forgot to charge me or what. i set up a direct debit with them 3 months ago and since then, havent been asked for a payment and none has gone out of my bank.

my card still works and my loyalty points are up to date. i just know that when i come to renew, they'll say ''oh, you owe us this much'' but if they havent asked and i set a direct debit with them, then i cant be in the wrong. I suppose knowing that i havent been charged will go against me. should i ring and confess that i havent payed for three months (£43 a month) they add a £20 charge for every 10 days so i'll owe a few hundred. the problem is, if i'm honest, i will end up being charged for something they wouldnt of known about in the first place...worried now because the renewal will be in a few weeks.

edit - if i leave it and reapply as usual, then if they cme to me i can just say i had set up the direct debit so it is not my fault. the money has been there for them to take but it must off been a fault on their half. I can't see a direct debit on my account, just checked, but i definately set one up because they rang to give me confirmation it was set up.

crizack said:
been with these for 2 seasons and haven't heard of them for over 3 months now. i dont know if they have just forgot to charge me or what. i set up a direct debit with them 3 months ago and since then, havent been asked for a payment and none has gone out of my bank.

my card still works and my loyalty points are up to date. i just know that when i come to renew, they'll say ''oh, you owe us this much'' but if they havent asked and i set a direct debit with them, then i cant be in the wrong. I suppose knowing that i havent been charged will go against me. should i ring and confess that i havent payed for three months (£43 a month) they add a £20 charge for every 10 days so i'll owe a few hundred. the problem is, if i'm honest, i will end up being charged for something they wouldnt of known about in the first place...worried now because the renewal will be in a few weeks.

edit - if i leave it and reapply as usual, then if they cme to me i can just say i had set up the direct debit so it is not my fault. the money has been there for them to take but it must off been a fault on their half. I can't see a direct debit on my account, just checked, but i definately set one up because they rang to give me confirmation it was set up.

Personally, I'd actively try and sort it out. It must be tempting to try to get away without paying but you just know it will be a nightmare at some point. I would definitely refuse to pay any late payment penalties though if it isn't your fault that they haven't taken the money. Go to CAB if they try any of that shit on.

Lancet Fluke said:
crizack said:

Personally, I'd actively try and sort it out. It must be tempting to try to get away without paying but you just know it will be a nightmare at some point. I would definitely refuse to pay any late payment penalties though if it isn't your fault that they haven't taken the money. Go to CAB if they try any of that shit on.

true..i'll ring them (looks better) and if they try and charge me late fees then they can't anyway as they haven't asked me for any payments in the first place. no doubt they will take the shitty. I was 1 day late paying at christmas and i had 5 calls of them, i rang them back later on and payed it..the lad on the other end was actually asking me why i hadn't answered my calls! cheeky bsatard!

crizack said:
Lancet Fluke said:

true..i'll ring them (looks better) and if they try and charge me late fees then they can't anyway as they haven't asked me for any payments in the first place. no doubt they will take the shitty. I was 1 day late paying at christmas and i had 5 calls of them, i rang them back later on and payed it..the lad on the other end was actually asking me why i hadn't answered my calls! cheeky bsatard!

ONLY CONTACT THEM IN WRITING OR EMAIL - OR ELSE YOU'RE NOT COMING ON THE BUS ;-)

Seriously don't rely on recorded conversations as they have habit of getting 'lost' when it suits them. You'll have copies of every email/letter sent or recieved so they can't suddenly claim you haven't been in touch or you said something you didn't.

C'ya Monday.

stay away from these dodgy twats....made a one off payment to them with a debit card.....then they proceeded to empty my bank with unauthorised debits when they liked.

i dug in, they attempted to take me to court, evening issuing the summons, all the time whilst being under investigation by the financial services ombudsman, even refusing to answer questions put to them by the FSO....they eventually backed down with the help of the FSO and withdrew the court papers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.