Zidane rumours from Abu Dhabi (comments from goal)

here is some literature for you all on the subject.

A-Load-of-bollocks.jpg

Atleast refreshing thread offering something new. Zidane migth have what it takes to be a good manager and personally I would be prepared to give him a chance.

I wouldnt give the job to a guy with no managerial experiance, its too big for most experianced managers.

mcfcste said:
Just having a read through goal and spotted this from a Abu Dhabi resident, not taking it as gospel just passing on before someone shoots the messanger.

The rumours of the Chelsea match being the desider is a very strong rumour over in Abu Dhabi. Zinedine Zidane is also on the list of potential replacements according to rumours, his stature in European and World football and his status as an Arabic sporting legend has placed him high on the list of possible candidates due to both the revenue and performance aspects of an ideal replacement, it's reported that he's unwilling to relocate but there has been rumours of a private jet in with any deal.

Anyone else heard this?

Oh great! Another f*cking Shearer...never been a manager & not willing to learn!! We've got a manager now that used to be a world class player & at least he went through the right channels to become a manager & cos he used to play for Rags you want him out!! This is becoming a f*cking 'Comedy Club'...I keep expecting Roy 'Chubby' Brown to be announced as manager...Zidane! This is becoming a JOKE...NO WONDER EVERYONE'S LAUGHING AT US...

To add to the list of reasons why it would never happen:

He currently works for Real as some sort of transfer legend guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.