Zigic's agent

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
I think I saw a thread upon a similar subject a couple of days back but I'm afraid I didnt read it.
So my genuine apologies if this has already been covered.

But I've just read something in the paper thats made my blood boil.

Zigic's agent was talking about Villa and City both making approaches for his player (why he has to say this I do not know).

But then he goes even further and says 'We met with a representative of Manchester City. They introduced the eventual sale of Adebayor but it was clear that everything was long-term - so we withdrew'

........wtf???!!! That is so incredibly out of order its just untrue! Revealing publicly something told to him privately as a reassurance that we will soon be looking to sell Ade. Potentially causing trouble between one of our players and the club when he has no reason to do so.
City should sue the little scrote.

If this is true, and I wouldn't see a reason why this agent would want to lie, Man City should cancel all negotiations, sue the bastard for slander, and TP his house for good measure. What an asshole. He has absolutely no reason to do that, no benefit for him, only restlessness at city. What a fucking twat.

Highly unlikely that this is true. Any team official who did this would be guilty of gross neglegence. You never reveal this sort of info explicitly outside the club.

I reckon a lot of the stuff that gets into the press is from agents who are claiming to act for City or other clubs. They try and get a deal in place then contact the club for a fee

City used high profile agents when Sven was here, but I think I read a while ago that City would now be conducting their own business, and where possible cutting out the agent

I can't really get my head around the comments. I have no idea what was in it for the agent to come out with this shit, given that his player had already signed for Birmingham, very odd. Even if I accept that the comments were made to him regarding Adebayor, they still don't make sense to me. It implies that he was told that Zigic would not get to play until Adebayor leaves which would beg the question, why would we be selling a player and signing a replacement who we see as inferior (and admit this to the agent)? The only other way that I can read the comment is that we wouldn't sign him until we had offloaded Ade which again sounds like bollocks considering he was relatively cheap and we have loads of cash to spend. I reckon the agent is talking shit, just can't work out why he said it.

imho i actually think we told him to go do one when he was pimping his player about and did not like it thus trying to make the club look bad.

If we really ever had an interest do we really think he would have turned down us to play at Birmingham City? I mean come on!

smith1855 said:
If we really ever had an interest do we really think he would have turned down us to play at Birmingham City? I mean come on!

im with you on that 1.

hes eirther done it so he can make his player look good and so that people talk about him by saying us and villa were after him so his cred goes up abit

or it is all rubbish that the media have put in the paper so they can start a transfer story about adebayour and milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.