zin zimmer

stavros said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
If you read the piece i wrote today,a little along in the topic i give a honest insight into what i believe to be the truth. Hughes goes it will be asap,he stays then its pointless topic,though i'd say first 2 in june,and all indications r its not actually inconceivable that jose could be here june,don't shoot the messenger,my source is bang do 9 times out of 10.

you mean the 'aftermath' one mate?

Don't think so, the aftermath was a few days ago!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=121352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=121352</a> maybe

I have been an interested observer of your posts now for the last ten days or so Zin, and I must say your posts are the ones I look out for the most, along with Tomies and Rammys.

Highly entertaining and to be frank I love the speculation, whether it is gospel or not.

Keep up the good work me old mucker, and ignore the snipers and doubters.

The futures bright, the future is blue.

The thread was my mickey take on henry v, a call to arms, very entertaining piece if i do say so myself. As for players,thats dictated to by who's in charge,which is reinforcing the jose scenario, he signs and you,i and every blue can look forward to probably the greatest 6 weeks we've experienced in our blue lifes, it would be that big, hughes gets a reprieve for instances such as jose using us as a bargaining tool for another job,still expect to c a huge signing,just won't be 5 or 6 like the special one would bring. Any news will reach here as soon as i hear anything,best i can do.

The indications are, if we get a result tomorrow and other results go our way and we finish 7th he may be reprieved. If however we loose tomorrow and results dont go our way and we end up in 10th then he's gone. Athough this isn't cast in stone i.e. Jose may be using us for his own ends, it's all getting very political.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.