Zinchenko apologies for wife’s criticism of Pep

Ric

Administrator
His wife not holding back about Guardiola, not sure that’ll be great for his career prospects ;)

His wife not holding back about Guardiola, not sure that’ll be great for his career prospects ;)

Calling out the Manager in public is a cunts trick.
Cheerio Zinc, hope Wolves still have that 20m

Zinchenko openly criticising tactics and saying the manager didn't speak afterwards.

Pisses me off to be honest. Pep's the only reason Zinchenko is here. No other manager would have given him all these chances. He has no right to call him out.

I wonder whether if he had played, and we'd lost, we would hear these criticisms?

Sour grapes.

He is going to get in trouble

Oleksandr Zinchenko on the #UCL

defeat to Lyon: "I can't get away from all this, everything that happened there. The manager didn't even enter the locker room, did not say a word after the game..." [via

Oleksandr Zinchenko on #ManCity being 'prepared' for Pep Guardiola's three-at-the-back vs Lyon: "This is a provocative question. I have no right to speak."

Oleksandr Zinchenko on the #ManCity players learning of a three-at-the-back formation vs Lyon: "Well, what is the reaction? Many players with vast experience. They are well aware that with such tactics there will always be a lack of one player in front." [via
@sportsru

Guess that depends on whether she did it with his knowledge/consent.
The quotes come from her vlog here. It's in Russian but I'm pretty sure her comments on Guardiola came from when she's walking alone on the street back from the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.