Zinchenko Signed (official)

Will he stay with us? Look really talented and seems like he is staying tbh

Will he stay with us? Look really talented and seems like he is staying tbh

I think he'll stay, although presumably we'll find out after Sunday if he's going to be part of Guardiola's plans. Doubt he'll be named in the CL squad, but his age means he can be named in the PL squad without taking up a place.

I think he'll stay, although presumably we'll find out after Sunday if he's going to be part of Guardiola's plans. Doubt he'll be named in the CL squad, but his age means he can be named in the PL squad without taking up a place.

Aleix Garcia might be in the same situation, he doesn't qualify for the CL B list either.

If Guardiola can bring them through as genuine options, they could be very useful, especially in any premier league games before/after a European tie.

Aleix Garcia might be in the same situation, he doesn't qualify for the CL B list either.

If Guardiola can bring them through as genuine options, they could be very useful, especially in any premier league games before/after a European tie.

It looks like we could capture a few in the PL list on the basis they are under 21 - Sane, Nacho, A Garcia, Zinchenko. We could have very different squads for the different comps!

Given that it was Pep who signed him, it'll be pretty weird if he wont be a part of his plans

We don't want to be in a situation where we're playing an entirely weakened team away to Southampton again. Better to keep A. García and Zinchenko around, they'll have plenty of chances.

Seems to have been utilised as a CAM in the friendlies I've seen. Given that we already have Nasri, De Bruyne & Silva fighting for that spot I'm not sure what the plan will be for the guy.

Left wing likely Nolito/Sterling. Right wing Sane/Navas. We will have Jesus joining us in January on top of that who will need to find a spot or go out on loan again.

Struggle to see where he fits in in terms of getting game time this season assuming he's used in an attacking role.

Seems to have been utilised as a CAM in the friendlies I've seen. Given that we already have Nasri, De Bruyne & Silva fighting for that spot I'm not sure what the plan will be for the guy.

Left wing likely Nolito/Sterling. Right wing Sane/Navas. We will have Jesus joining us in January on top of that who will need to find a spot or go out on loan again.

Struggle to see where he fits in in terms of getting game time this season assuming he's used in an attacking role.

Nasri will be gone if we can find a buyer and possibly Navas too. He could play RW back up for Sané as well as cover CAM for when Merlins ankle goes again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.