Zinchenko Signed (official)

Oleksandr Zinchenko will join Napoli on loan for €500,000, becoming a €6m permanent deal when he makes 25 appearances (45+ minutes). [Rai]

Zinchenko will arrive at Napoli once they manage to sell Emanuele Giaccherini. [Rai]

They will make a fortune on this lad! Fcuking 6m its like we desperate for any bit of money should be at least 15m

We bought him for 2m euros, and while he definitely has some talent, his loan spell didn't go well (even though that wasn't his fault). Tripling his value in two years without playing a game for us other than preseason would still stand to be good business.

They will make a fortune on this lad! Fcuking 6m its like we desperate for any bit of money should be at least 15m
I agree,its disappointing money if true, he'll be worth far more when he gets opportunity to play consistently.Hopefully we have inserted the right clauses.

If theres a buyback clause it seems a decent deal. Not seen much of him tbh although he didn't seem light it up in pre season.

100% there won't be a buy back clause on a option to buy after a loan.

I think City is letting him go on the cheap to make good relations with Napoli because they have alot of interesting players.

Glad to see he didn't go given that we chose not to buy a 2nd leftback.

From the brief moments I saw of him in preseason I really liked the look of him. Both good defensively and how he used possession.

I think Danilo was bought to cover both fullback positions, and whilst he was good against Bournemouth at right back I think he was underwhelming on the left against Brighton.

Unfortunately Mendy's injury record isn't the best. When he's next out I hope Zinchenko gets his chance.

Glad to see he didn't go given that we chose not to buy a 2nd leftback.

From the brief moments I saw of him in preseason I really liked the look of him. Both good defensively and how he used possession.

I think Danilo was bought to cover both fullback positions, and whilst he was good against Bournemouth at right back I think he was underwhelming on the left against Brighton.

Unfortunately Mendy's injury record isn't the best. When he's next out I hope Zinchenko gets his chance.

I thought he looked awful as left wing back at Brighton. I could possibly see how he could do a job as left full back, but he is far to right footed to be asked to do anything other than defend.

I thought he looked awful as left wing back at Brighton. I could possibly see how he could do a job as left full back, but he is far to right footed to be asked to do anything other than defend.

Yes I think Pep wants more than a fullback who can just defend, that's why I hope Zinchenko will be first played if Mendy is injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.