Zionism = Naziism??

buzzer1 said:
Tether and end of mate. You know damn well that i have taken plenny of abuse.

I don't deny that some abuse has been directed your way, but let's be honest here, you've given plenty back too. However, if I have offended you then I apologise. It's not nice to feel persecuted (as people of the Jewish faith know only too well).

der-bomber said:
Yeah, keep your chin up buzzer, l don't know what you are on about half the time, but you have certainly stimulated debate and l personally have gained knowledge from this thread, don't stop posting whatever you do.

I'd like to matey, but there has been some pretty harsh stuff said, and fu*cking thing is, i'd buy anyone a beer, any football fans, (i'll draw the line with rags and B Ds though), any race, religion colour or creed, ON MY LITTLE N'S LIFE man, i hate "any kind of dis-ease and disharmony, voilence or other, im just here till the next realm, the only thing that i pin my flag to, is our beloved City, because nothing else holds any relevance to me,(apart from me top Mrs. and pan lids. BLESS YOU ALL.( APART FROM RAGS AND BD's).(and paedos and rapists)(and racists), (and the woman down the chippy who never puts enough chips on me chips and graveh.)

i keep coming in and out of this thread...

but buzzer...did you come up with the idea that ashkenazi, again i am an ashkenazi jew, is in some way related to the nazi party just cos of the similarity on the name???

bearing in mind the name ashkenazi has been around for many generations

eshiers1 said:

but buzzer...did you come up with the idea that ashkenazi, again i am an ashkenazi jew, is in some way related to the nazi party just cos of the similarity on the name???

Defo not E1, i was asking does anyone know if there is a link and were the name Ashkenazi came from, as IMO its a pretty mad coincidence that the last 4 letters spell NAZI, what dya rek? (btw, imtrying to view the updated UFO posting on you tube before i get me lights out).

buzzer1 said:
eshiers1 said:

Defo not E1, i was asking does anyone know if there is a link and were the name Ashkenazi came from, as IMO its a pretty mad coincidence that the last 4 letters spell NAZI, what dya rek?

ah good...my bad...and no, 100% not!

just a conincedence

buzzer1 said:
eshiers1 said:

Defo not E1, i was asking does anyone know if there is a link and were the name Ashkenazi came from, as IMO its a pretty mad coincidence that the last 4 letters spell NAZI, what dya rek? (btw, imtrying to view the updated UFO posting on you tube before i get me lights out).

You must have a field day with the swastika symbol. Were the Hindus, Buddhists, Jains etc etc all secretly Hitler agents?

eshiers1 said:
buzzer1 said:
eshiers1 said:

Defo not E1, i was asking does anyone know if there is a link and were the name Ashkenazi came from, as IMO its a pretty mad coincidence that the last 4 letters spell NAZI, what dya rek?

just a conincedence

soz mate, MY BAD? is bad an abbreviation of something?

sumerian means someone coming from the land of sumer, which on a modern map is in the south of iraq.

aryan comes from the hindu word for 'noble', I think. later on it was used to identify the peoples of northern europe, who were said to have all descended from the original european settlers, who were said to come from the same part of northern india. all this is total bollocks, there is no way on earth we all came from northern india at the same time, the idea of an ayran race is a total fallacy. but even this fallacy had nothing to do with the people of 'sumer'

buzzer1 said:
eshiers1 said:
buzzer1 said:
eshiers1 said:

just a conincedence

soz mate, MY BAD? is bad an abbreviation of something?

no its just a name for the origins of some jews...

sephardi jews are from spain/portigal

ashkenazi jews are from eastern europe mainly

no idea why they are called that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.