Zionists and the new world order - is it nonsense?

The conspiracies things for me, is utter plop and Alex Jones and David Icke are two of the biggest cock wombles in existence.

abu13 said:
worsleyweb said:
Trying to educate myself about why the fuck anyone would burn a man alive tonight and have ended up watching bloody david icke videos and reading about zionists and the start of world war 3 and illuminati - George bush conspiracy throeies etc!

Has the Internet caused all this conspiricy shit? Or is there some truth in this bollox. The more I read the more I havent a bloody clue anymore.

I preferred the world pre Internet apart from blue moon and trip advisor.

Can someone just answer me yes or no??
Maybe

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpaQpyU_QiM[/video]

One can blame the conspiracy theorist all they like,but if you haven't seen the world change and how it continues to change and think of all of it as a co incidence since 9/11 your utterly deluded .
And the other side of the coin is trusting the governments,the same ones who spoke the blatant lie over Iraq and turned the whole country into shit..

The dilema is though that zionism and judism are poles apart ,One is a political movement while the latter is a religion but more often than not its taken as one by people on both sides of the argument

Criticising Zionism is given the color of being anti semitic which is totally wrong as much as actions of Zionist given the color of judism or an ordinary Jew beliefs is .

blueish swede said:
ArdwickBlue said:
Chancy Termites said:
The surnames Goldman and Sachs both sound a bit Jewish to me. If I think that Goldman Sachs bears a huge amount of responsibility for a lot of the shit that happened in Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and Italy in the last 6 or 7 years, does that prove that I'm antisemitic?

Edit: or anti Jewish?

They are indeed Jewish.

If it is anti semitic to level criticism at them for their wealth, power and influence, then what a beautiful manoeuvre they've pulled. They're fucking bulletproof, speak up and risk being branded an anti semite.

Correction - "they" were Jewish. Marcus Goldman died in 1905. Samuel Sachs died in 1935. A bit difficult to blame them for the problems in Greece or anywhere else the last few years. Today Goldman Sachs are listed on the NYSE and have over 1000 shareholdes. 69% of shares are held by mutuals and institutions. So hardly a "Jewish" company by any sensible standards.

And YES, the fact that you choose to level criticism today at Jewish people because of a company founded in 1869 whose founders happened to be Jewish and gave their names to the company indicates clearly that you definitely are anit-semitic.
Well said. +1

Dirty Welsh woman...sorry, don't think that adds to the debate.

jimharri said:
Shaggy said:
The conspiracies things for me, is utter plop and Alex Jones and David Icke are two of the biggest cock wombles in existence.
Her out of the One Show? Not sure I'd agree with you there, to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.