Zlatan Ibrahimovic and midfielder Yaya Toure

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Kolo will be going nowhere with the contract we gave him last summer, yaya is more nailed on than ibra, see how things pan out in a couple of days

What? even though his agent has come out with this "he only wants a big club" bollox again. How say you Yaya is more nailed on then. Gut feeling or itk bollox?

It says here that the fact we aren't in the Champions League this year may stop Yaya and Ibra coming over, though apparently Barca's refusal to lower the asking price is another issue.

I'm know Ibra is a good player he just seems to go missing in big games. He could be a good focal point for us next season though.

GoForGlory said:
edira said:
i think like you. Here in Zaragoza, Ibrahimovic failed a lot of goals and like here in everywhere. i think there are better players than him.

I bet you're just angry because he tried to kill your keeper. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFyWbL5uXy8[/youtube]

Garrido scores goals like that!
Ibra is a lazy, lazy, tosser! Can you imagine Ade, Robi, and Ibra........zzzzzzzzz
All they do all day is count the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grim up north said:
de niro said:
class player but looks bone idle, we have one of those already.

you only like players that track back dont you de niro

erm ish, i dont see tevez track back that often but he always puts a shift in,chases every ball etc, bellers on the other hand does the lot.
ade is one lazy fuck.

ono said:
de niro said:
erm ish, i dont see tevez track back that often but he always puts a shift in,chases every ball etc, bellers on the other hand does the lot.
ade is one lazy fuck.
Give over. We don't need 11 Bellamy's.

We don't need 1.

GoForGlory said:
edira said:
i think like you. Here in Zaragoza, Ibrahimovic failed a lot of goals and like here in everywhere. i think there are better players than him.

I bet you're just angry because he tried to kill your keeper. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFyWbL5uXy8[/youtube]

bfff don't remember that.we lost 6-1 this game .was a horrible night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.