Zlatan Ibrahimovic

dais4773 said:
Dax777 said:
wanting to do the magical at the expense of his team :(

Still, the team he's played for has won the league titles 8 consecutive years. He is actually a good team player with loads of assists every year.

His biggest problem is that he's often vanished late in the season when he's been exhausted due to extensive playing time.

That was particularly evident this season in Milan where he played almost every game in his first couple of months and had a terrific first half of the season. Due to lack of rest he was exhausted and was pretty mediocre in the latter part which also affected his performance in the knock-out stages of the CL.

He scored and got the accolades, but he wasn' good for the team Watch Milan when he got injured and Robihno and the other Brazilian kid had to run the offense. They looked fiery. KPB, Seedorf, Robihno everyone was clicking. With Ibra everyone comes second to his whims. If he is having an off day, your team will lose. It is a depressing brand of football. I have watched him 6 straight years and yes I have seen him one championship after the other, but I still stand by my position. Those teams were going to win those titles anyway. As always happens after he leaves!

a swap deal wouldn't be bad

Ibrahimovic + 5 mil to Man city - Dzeko to Milan, and everyone is happy

the_one said:

You cannot be serious. Dzeko will come good, would much rather keep him and give him a chance to settle (he has only been here for 4-5 months for fuck's sake) than take a fucking psycho like Ibra in a swap deal.

the_one said:

Please, FFS, please refresh your memory and remember Ibra still belongs to Barca.

Young said:
the_one said:

Please, FFS, please refresh your memory and remember Ibra still belongs to Barca.

Not according to his agent.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12876_6927353,00+en-USS_01DBC.html

"he must not speak with me but with (Milan chief Adriano) Galliani and it won't be easy to take him away."

If hes a barca player why would Mancini have to contact Milan?

20sbc07 said:
Young said:
the_one said:

Not according to his agent.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12876_6927353,00+en-USS_01DBC.html

"he must not speak with me but with (Milan chief Adriano) Galliani and it won't be easy to take him away."

If hes a barca player why would Mancini have to contact Milan?

Probably a first option to buy clause or similar. He is though a Barcelona player (loan).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.