Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibra11 said:
some of the people here are insane. and flat out ignorant and live in their own bubble.
ibrahimovic is the greatest pure CF in the world right now. its there to see for any one with an unbiased opinion and eyeballs. lmfao berbatov.... ibrahimovic is better than tevez,dzeko,and balotelli. aguero i like and is close to ibras level. ibra has some of the best close control in the world, an unstoppable shot, great body strength, excellent vision(thats why he plays somewhat deeper for sweden and for ac milan when they are losing a game) he can use both feet, his first touch is second only to iniesta. the ONLY reason someone wouldnt want him at man city is because of his age. any other reason and that i can honestly say you need to stop following football( or start watching football and watch ibra live because obviously your opinion has been formed by some idiot english commentator). btw sweden vs ukraine ibra didnt even play that good compared to his usual level.. zlatan is miles ahead of someone like RVP who gets nonstop praise from people here.

He's a lazy brat of a player

VOOMER said:
ibra11 said:
some of the people here are insane. and flat out ignorant and live in their own bubble.
ibrahimovic is the greatest pure CF in the world right now. its there to see for any one with an unbiased opinion and eyeballs. lmfao berbatov.... ibrahimovic is better than tevez,dzeko,and balotelli. aguero i like and is close to ibras level. ibra has some of the best close control in the world, an unstoppable shot, great body strength, excellent vision(thats why he plays somewhat deeper for sweden and for ac milan when they are losing a game) he can use both feet, his first touch is second only to iniesta. the ONLY reason someone wouldnt want him at man city is because of his age. any other reason and that i can honestly say you need to stop following football( or start watching football and watch ibra live because obviously your opinion has been formed by some idiot english commentator). btw sweden vs ukraine ibra didnt even play that good compared to his usual level.. zlatan is miles ahead of someone like RVP who gets nonstop praise from people here.

He's a lazy brat of a player
lmao brat. i remember messi in a el clasico match kicking the ball into a group of madrid fans after messi commited a foul or something similar. and if ibra is a lazy brat, what is balotelli? you can argue ibra can slightly improve his workrate,but to say he is lazy is stupid. if you want a lazy striker look at dzeko( and i actually rate dzeko im german and dzeko in my opinion is a world class striker) ibra regularly steals the ball from opposing defenders.

ibra11 said:

i rate him but i'd rather have tevez and aguero.

ban-mcfc said:
ibra11 said:

you can have whoever you want, but i just find it funny how people ask for players like falcao or RarelyeVenPlays over ibrahimovic. aguero i think can become as good as or even better than ibrahimovic . people questioning ibras attitude should check their own attitude. look up any interview about an ac milan player they will tell you zlatan is a great guy and a true champiion

I've always rated Ibra and thought he would succeed if he tested himself in the prem. As Ibra11 said hes touch control and vision would be perfect foil for someone like aguero but as Ibra is getting on now no need to fork out stupid money when younger players are available

ibra11 said:
ban-mcfc said:
ibra11 said:

you can have whoever you want, but i just find it funny how people ask for players like falcao or RarelyeVenPlays over ibrahimovic. aguero i think can become as good as or even better than ibrahimovic . people questioning ibras attitude should check their own attitude. look up any interview about an ac milan player they will tell you zlatan is a great guy and a true champiion

First touch second only to Iniesta? Ibrahimovic is an amazing player but you are overrating him. He is better than Dzeko and Balotelli at the moment but it would be hard to choose between him, Tevez and Aguero. I have no doubt Aguero has the potential to be better than Ibra though. And Van Persie is an incredible finisher while Falcao is someone who looks like he could become one of the worlds best strikers. You cannot just dismiss quality players like this and say someone is definitely better than the other.

ibra11 said:
ban-mcfc said:
ibra11 said:

i agree with most of what you've said but i think aguero's better now.

i know ibra wins where ever he goes but tevez has proven he's one of the best in this league.

ForzaMancini said:
First touch second only to Iniesta? Ibrahimovic is an amazing player but you are overrating him. He is better than Dzeko and Balotelli at the moment but it would be hard to choose between him, Tevez and Aguero. I have no doubt Aguero has the potential to be better than Ibra though. And Van Persie is an incredible finisher while Falcao is someone who looks like he could become one of the worlds best strikers. You cannot just dismiss quality players like this and say someone is definitely better than the other.

I would go for Tevez and Aguero ANYDAY . Tevez returned from a 3 months hiatus and immediately scored a total of 5goals in 2 matches , Imagine what he would have done if he was here more than half the season !! Aguero scored 30goals in a tougher league and out of these 30 only 3 where penalties . Ibra on the other hand plays in a weaker league and scored 36goals out these 36 goals TWELVE were penalties .

i♥city! said:
ForzaMancini said:

I would go for Tevez and Aguero ANYDAY . Tevez returned from a 3 months hiatus and immediately scored a total of 5goals in 2 matches , Imagine what he would have done if he was here more than half the season !! Aguero scored 30goals in a tougher league and out of these 30 only 3 where penalties . Ibra on the other hand plays in a weaker league and scored 36goals out these 36 goals TWELVE were penalties .
tevez played more than 2 matches, and aguero played on the league winning team with players like david silva and nasri, ibrahimovic played with nocerino and robinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.