Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
dom said:
ibra11 said:
like i said, third best player in the world.
on another note platini gets france through again, first it was against ireland in the world cup playoffs, than bosnia in the playoffs, now its ukraine in the group stages.

I hate twatini but how does he 'get France through??'
ukraine and france would have been tied on points if ukraine had a draw with england

ibra11 said:
dom said:
ibra11 said:
on another note platini gets france through again, first it was against ireland in the world cup playoffs, than bosnia in the playoffs, now its ukraine in the group stages.

ukraine and france would have been tied on points if ukraine had a draw with england

but they didn't draw, we won Ukraine didn't!! France finished with 1 more point then Sweden so I really don't understand what you're getting at or what you mean??? Maybe it's just me?

Feed-The-Goat said:
ibra11 said:

Balotelli must be 4th then, as he scored a goal that was almost as good.
i didnt even talk about the goal. watch the whole match, his teammates always look for ibra, look at his movement and control and vision. EVERY time he got the ball something happened going forward. he is pure class. balotelli has the potential though.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
ibra11 said:
dom said:

but they didn't draw, we won Ukraine didn't!! France finished with 1 more point then Sweden so I really don't understand what you're getting at or what you mean??? Maybe it's just me?
they did not draw because the ref didnt count that goal that went in for ukraine. it should have finished 1-1, which meant ukraine would go through not france. but platini made sure his goons didnt let ukraine win or tie the match in order for france to be assured of the group stages even if they lost against sweden ( like they did)

Messi, Ronaldo and Zlatan are on a car trip together.

They crash the car and all die.

The gates of Heaven open and they go through it.

They walk up to God who's sitting on his throne.

God says "Ronaldo, what's the best thing about football?"

Ronaldo bows for God and says:

"The best thing about football is that I have been able to give joy to the people, made some money and been able to travel and see the world."

God thinks that's a good answer and says "Good, Ronaldo. Come over here and sit on my left side."

God then looks at Messi and says:

"And you, Messi, what do you think is so great with football?"

Messi bows and kisses God's feet. He answers:

"Oh dear Lord, I come from a poor country and had a tough childhood. I have been able to show the people that there is a way out of poverty and misery. And I have been able to give joy and hapiness to people all over the world."

God says: "Good answer, Messi. Come sit on my right side."

God then turns to Zlatan. "And what do you think, Zlatan?"

Zlatan looks at God and says "Dude, you're sitting in my chair".

Sums his attitude up! worldclass

ibra11 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
ibra11 said:

Balotelli must be 4th then, as he scored a goal that was almost as good.
i didnt even talk about the goal. watch the whole match, his teammates always look for ibra, look at his movement and control and vision. EVERY time he got the ball something happened going forward. he is pure class. balotelli has the potential though.

-- Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 pm --

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
ibra11 said:

they did not draw because the ref didnt count that goal that went in for ukraine. it should have finished 1-1, which meant ukraine would go through not france. but platini made sure his goons didnt let ukraine win or tie the match in order for france to be assured of the group stages even if they lost against sweden ( like they did)

Well maybe if you watched the game you would of realised he was offside before he scored the goal anyway so it canceled itself out really by not ruling it as a goal!!

Having seen him for a few games obviously he is a fantastic striker and looks like he is built ideally for the Prem - big strong and powerful however an odious twat whose temperment is questionalble

Not for me

Zlatan owned France tonight.

He was midfield and attack.
Ribery, Nasri, Benzema & Co looked like lost school boys.

And that was before his goal.

Zity9 said:
Zlatan owned France tonight.

He was midfield and attack.
Ribery, Nasri, Benzema & Co looked like lost school boys.

And that was before his goal.

True, his strength is amazing he bullied Terry & jolean as well. Im having second thoughts....of which Im begining to realise I should never have had. Get him here

I don't care what anyone else thinks, I'd love Zlatan to be at City next season.

Awesome player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.