Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
southern muppet said:
Matt the Giant said:
PSG will have a VERY strong team next season.
How is it they can spend so much money???

It all works in our favour, indirectly.

Well if they are selling to repay their debts, buying Tevez or Dzeko is out of the question. If they sell in order to get rid of high earners... Tevez or Dzeko is out of the question.

What are they up to?

They will sign Dede to replace Silva but to replace Ibra? Dzeko maybe? Tevez's wages would probably scare them off.

Matt the Giant said:
southern muppet said:
Matt the Giant said:
PSG will have a VERY strong team next season.
How is it they can spend so much money???

It all works in our favour, indirectly.

Well if they are selling to repay their debts, buying Tevez or Dzeko is out of the question. If they sell in order to get rid of high earners... Tevez or Dzeko is out of the question.

What are they up to?

I meant PSG spending benefits us, in the sense of you can't punish one club for minor transgressions of FFP while another club flouts it, so they buy us time (assuming Platini won't come down on them).

But on the subject of Milan, replacing Ibra with Dzeko would make sense from cost-cutting point of view but obviously not Tevez, who'll want his wages matched.

I'm not really sure what they're up to. I'm personally unconvinced of this PSG deal until I see them holding the shirts.

Keith Moon said:
Ibra, get in!

Not with you mate?

You happy because of news of Zlatan to PSG as that means he's not coming to us or happy cos you've heard different?

tancredi palmieri has tweeted they would jave accecpted the 65 mill euro offer from psg but couldnt get ibra to agree. i dunno wtf is going on.

I find this hard to believe. The stuff from the PSG side might well be true, but I just can't imagine Ibrahimovic wanting to go to France. If other, top clubs are interested Raiola and Ibrahimovic might be working things behind the scenes, as they're known to do.

edit:

tancredi palmieri has tweeted they would jave accecpted the 65 mill euro offer from psg but couldnt get ibra to agree. i dunno wtf is going on.

Now this sounds exactly like I would imagine him doing. Just can't see him wanting to go there.

So i guess Ibra is not after the last big paycheck then? because PSG would have been the best option! nice city! will probably win the league, huge pay, good manager and so on.

With the team PSG are building, it's not outside the realm of possibility that they could win the Champions League either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.